Job Duties include:
- Planning production with Production Planner and executing on work floor in a timely manner with record keeping of challenges experienced
- Accurately manage materials issued to department ensuring all are posted on the Microsoft Ax system.
- Ensuring Jobs are RAF (Reported as Finished) on a daily basis to be available on the Microsoft Ax system.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices relating to personal hygiene and factory housekeeping.
- Support effective communication via the accurate and timely completion of all relevant forms and documentation.
- Participate in both organized and spontaneous operation improvement activities.
- Promote safety awareness and the development of a safety culture within the Company.
- Compliance with Ansa Mcal Group Policies.
- Assisting in achieving SLA targets on delivery dates for all JOB entered into the system.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma / Certificate in, Business Administration.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Supervisor Management Certificate.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Exposure to construction sector would be an asset.
- Knowledge/Ability of Manufacturing process (Lean & Mass Manufacturing).
- Function with minimal supervision.
- Interaction and good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to Delegate and follow up providing support through the process.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration?- Do you possess at least five years' experience in a Manufacturing Environment?- Do you have a Management Certificate?