Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks qualified and professional individuals to join our team.
Now hiring for our Montego Bay Office:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Technical)
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to every customer and will respond to calls about HVAC systems, septic tanks, duct work etc. by telephone, email and live chat customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner as required by the client. Flexibility to work any shift assigned Monday - Sunday between the hours of 6am and 10pm is a requirement.
- Respond to and resolve inbound phone inquiries from customers in a professional and timely fashion.
- Manage large amount of incoming calls on a daily basis
- Convert leads into potential sales opportunities and close accordingly
- Navigates computerized system to update customer management systems (“CMS”) database as needed.
- Reply to emails received by customers when necessary to achieve issue resolution.
- If requested by the customers a follow-up call is conducted in order to achieve issue resolution in accordance with client standards.
- Evaluated need for call escalation and forwards unresolved complaints to Team Leader for resolution or more detailed information.
- Computers: Basic knowledge of internet (tools & applications) and Windows (desktop/mobile), ability to navigate multiple applications.
- Typing/Keyboard Skills: 25wpm with 100% accuracy.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skill: Ability to speak English clearly and type grammatically correct sentences, articulate thought processes effectively, listens intently and comprehends accurately, has smooth flow of speech. Accent neutralisation a must. Should be able to enunciate and pronounce words clearly.
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills: patient, good listener, polite, courteous, attentive and genuine. Conflict Resolution skills and willingness to take responsibility: must have the ability to be the customer advocate internally and resolve issues affecting the customer's ability to receive the service expected. Need to understand internal systems, escalate issues to appropriate people and follow up until issue resolution.
- Able to identify revenue opportunities and engage with the customer to upsell or inform customer of available products and services
- Must be able to overcome rebuttals in a professional and effective manner
- Has a high stress tolerance and resilience to conflict
- Highly motivated and energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Analytical & Logical Abilities: Ability to break down customers’ issue and identify the reason/purpose of call. Identifies trends, is able to visualize consequences and suggests solutions.
- 3 CSEC/CAPE or City & Guilds Required
- Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years Customer Service/Retail Sales/e-commerce
- Education/Knowledge: Excellent computer skills and experience in a Windows environment.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC systems, septic tanks, duct work and plumbing would be an asset
- All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Please read carefully before signing.
Contax360 BPO Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Contax360 BPO Solutions does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Contax360 BPO Solutions to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either Contax360 BPO Solutions or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of Contax360 BPO Solutions has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to Contax360 BPO Solutions true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize Contax360 BPO Solutions to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal. I understand that if I am not hired within 30 days of this application, it will be null and void and will need to reapply.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE NOTICE AND CONSENT
This notice is intended to provide you with important information required by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E‐Sign Act).
Consent: By entering your name, you consent to submit your employment application and all related forms, documents and information electronically. You further consent to conduct any matters related to the recruiting, application, background check and/or onboarding process electronically. Typing your name in the textbox under or on a form, entering your login password, and clicking on "Submit", will constitute your electronic signature.
Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive disclosures and submit information electronically. If you choose to withdraw your consent, the application process will be terminated. You may withdraw your consent by contacting the Company, and typing in "Withdraw" in the textboxes for the Certification and Background Disclosure pages.
Paper Copies of Electronic Records: If you wish to obtain a copy of your application, you may proceed with printing.
Updating contact information: It is your responsibility to update the Company regarding any changes to your e‐mail address or other contact information.