Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to support the business and perform technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Developed proficiency within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes different assignments, dependent upon the assignment.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establish the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues.
- Completes work with limited supervision.
- Developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by understanding team integration and best ways to integrate teams.
- Impacts the accuracy of own work.
- Uses discretion to change work procedures and practices.
- Provides guidance and support to junior team members, as required.
- Provides solutions to problems based on existing challenges or procedures.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Prepares journal entries.
- Maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Reconciles sub-ledgers with general ledger, finalizes intercompany reconciliation process, and liaises with AP and business.
- Finds process gaps and provides improvement recommendations.
- Supports project tracking and reporting support tasks.
- Ensures integrity of the entire Report to Record process.
- Prepares and assigns unreconciled items to reviewers.
- Provides real-time suggestions for accuracy and efficiency in quality efforts.
- Provides feedback on errors to reviewers.
- Imparts training when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.