*This role requires full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of assignment, subject to a valid and approved medical or religious accommodation*
6 month assignment
Max Bill Rate 58.64/hour
Local Boston/Cambridge required; but remote to start okay
(Briefly summarize the overall purpose of the position. Objectives should be written in 3 – 4 statements).
This position communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Manages the calendars of manager and/or staff. Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payables, etc. and in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Prepares all travel arrangements, including domestic and international, and creates detailed itineraries.
(Describe the primary duties and responsibilities of the job. Approximately 5 – 10 task statements should be identified).
• Performs all work and makes decisions with minimal supervision and/or instructions.
• Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Able to communicate complex information/data in a simple manner both orally and in writing.
• Actively manages calendars of manager and/or staff.
• Schedules and coordinates onsite and offsite meetings including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking responses, coordinating speakers, entertainment, transportation, dining, and presentation materials, tracking budgets, etc., in accordance with manager and/or staff instructions.
• Answers telephones, transfers calls, takes accurate messages, and appropriately responds to internal and external requests for information and/or clarification. Receives all visitors and handles all registration and/or scheduling for any onsite or offsite guests.
• Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payables, etc. with minimal oversight and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Prepares all travel arrangements, including domestic and international, and creates detailed itineraries.
• Produces complex letters, memos, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and/or other documents with minimal direction. Proofreads and edits all documents prior to finalizing.
• Assists with department budget preparation and tracks variances.
• Orders/maintains department supplies. Arranges for department equipment repair and/or maintenance.
• Acts as a resource for manager, staff, and other administrative assistants in Company policies and procedures. Provides regular updates to department when changes/updates occur to any Company policies and procedures.
• Acts as a resource for department in MS Office applications, Share Point sites and other technology tools used by the department.
• Completes other special projects as directed by manager or staff.
• Organizes home team and/or other department outings in accordance with Company guidelines and manager’s instructions.
• Performs miscellaneous filing, organizing, faxing, mailing, duplicating, etc.
• Collaborates and provides necessary support for other administrative staff, when necessary.
• May be responsible for records management and aggregate spend tracking for department.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
(List the education and experience required to perform the primary responsibilities of the job. Equivalent combinations of education and experience should be noted.)
• High School Diploma/GED required or in lieu of Diploma/GED four years of administrative assistant experience in addition to minimum years of experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience supporting one or more individuals
• Strong computer literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of mid-size corporate structures including corporate policies and procedures.
(Identify any unusual physical demands required in the performance of the primary responsibilities of the position).
• Periodic local and/or overnight travel required. Some offsite overnight domestic and/or international travel may also be required