The RESEMBID National Implementation Support Associate (NISA) supports the RESEMBID National Focal Point in ensuring the effective and efficient implementation of the RESEMBID programme in-country.
More specifically, the NISA will be responsible for the following:
- Supports the NFP in overseeing and facilitating the implementation of the RESEMBID programme in-country throughout the project cycle, from application to implementation and evaluation. The incumbent, in close communication with the NFP, liaises with project implementing partners and stakeholders, applying sound development practices, being practical and innovative, and ensuring that solutions to problems and implementation delays are found.
- Supports the NFP to ensure implementing partners and other relevant stakeholders are well informed on relevant RESEMBID practices and expectations.
- Supports implementing partners and relevant stakeholders with well-informed advice on RESEMBID policies and procedures, with a view to ensuring compliance, effective implementation, and an overall understanding of the Programme’s mission.
- In close liaison with the NFP, facilitates proactive two-way communication with RESEMBID, in particular with the Programme Managers and Grants Manager, as appropriate, providing ongoing feedback about challenges and opportunities that arise in the course of implementation.
- Supports the NFP in the production of all requisite reports on the status of implementation of projects for submission to RESEMBID Management.
- Facilitates support to the NFP and RESEMBID on national communications and visibility activities, as required.
- Facilitates support to the NFP and RESEMBID on national MEAL activities as required.
- Master´s level qualification in the Social Sciences, Governance and Public Administration studies, or other relevant areas.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Specific experience in project management and implementation is highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of in-country governmental context, including interplay between local and national government, is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of the country and the implementation context, including capacity constraints, cultural modalities and working language proficiencies is essential.
- The successful candidate must possess fluency in English and Papiamento.
Programme Management and Implementation
- The Programme Management Unit of RESEMBID will be responsible for the overall management of this contract.
- The consultant will also be expected to work closely and in alignment with the three Programme Managers and Grant Manager.
- The role will be a part-time role and is expected to require approximately 3 days per week.
- Planned duration of the engagement: One year, renewable.
Please email your cover letter and CV or Resume: email@example.com
For the attention of Rohan Malone, Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition
Under the caption “National Implementation Program”