Jamaica Broilers Group Limited is hiring General Maintenance Technicians on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Best Dressed Chicken Division of Jamaica Broilers Group Limited is seeking meticulous, multi-talented and proactive individuals to provide “hands-on” support to optimize the operation of equipment and machinery at the Best Dressed Chicken facilities and surrounding environs.
The ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge of general repairs and maintenance to include welding, electrical and mechanical repairs and must possess the following essential criteria:
- A Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Instrumentation and Controls;
- Level 1, 2 and 3 in Welding from approved institution;
- Passes in CXC/GCE subjects to include Electrical and or Mechanical Technology;
- Well-developed analytical, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills;
- Working knowledge of electrical installation;
a. read electrical schematic and troubleshoot issues,
b. read and interpret blueprints and building drawings,
c. read mechanical drawings and fabricate parts,
- Training in one or more given trades such as heating/air conditioning, plumbing/boiler repair/electrical/carpentry or painting;
- Excellent time management, human relations and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) and Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding and any other type would be an asset;
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Flexible to working on contract and on shift to include weekends;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Plant Maintenance, performing electrical control set up and maintenance, mechanical and/or electrical maintenance and general maintenance and welding.
Applications in writing outlining qualification and experience should be sent to:
The Group Human Resources Director
Group Human Resources Department
Jamaica Broilers Group Limited
McCook’s Pen, St. Catherine
We thank you for your interest, however only short listed applicants will receive a