Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring a Sessional Retirement Scheme Assistant (Contract) (56050) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will have the responsibility to be available on call to visit different locations to enroll clients to Sagicor Lifestyle Approved Retirement Scheme and assist in the contributions processing and upload for the Approved Retirement Scheme (ARS).
*Will be required to travel to different locations to enroll persons to the Approved Retirement Scheme.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain the Sagicor Lifestyle Approved Retirement Scheme (ARS) product to prospective clients.
- Assist/ guide clients in the actual completion of enrollment forms.
- Contact clients and ensure all outstanding documents are collected and submitted for processing.
- Prepare report of enrolment activity and submit to the Approved Retirement Scheme (ARS) Manager after each enrolment session.
- Complete Approved Retirement Scheme (ARS) contribution processing within the stipulated time frames.
- Assist Approved Retirement Scheme (ARS) Pension Administrators with assigned tasks.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Diploma in Accounting, Mathematics, Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- LOMA Level I or certification in other industry specified courses.
- Two (2) years’ working experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Excel.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.