Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring a Supervisor - Group Client Contact Centre (56028) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will have the responsibility to ensure that the teams and programmes within the Contact Centre are in place and functioning at expected levels. Engage in interacting, mentoring and strategic planning with team members, both directly and indirectly, and contribute to the overall achievement of the goals in the department.
*Occasional work outside of normal business hours including weekends.
*Twenty four (24) hour weekly on-call support to Contact Centre Associates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate organizational goals and initiatives to the Contact Centre team in conjunction with the Manager.
- Review and manage performance patterns and trends related to quality, training, attendance, performance, or other issues.
- Ensure that schedules and agendas for team meetings are in place.
- Ensure that the relevant teams are identifying and managing individuals that require Performance Action Plans.
- Ensure that issues are well communicated from other support areas.
- Identify patterns in skill development needs associated with performance, ensure appropriate support areas plan and provide appropriate coaching and training.
- Follow up on improvements associated with initiatives to ensure that gains are realised and maintained;
- Implement and support process changes from the support areas (Training, Quality, Workforce, Escalation).
- Partner with Contact Centre Teams and other leaders to improve quality training, schedule adherence and processes.
- Investigate trends and identify issues and their root causes within the team and work with the team to resolve them.
- Facilitate meetings to communicate performance goals and results, share general corporate communication and provide a forum for discussing opportunities and issues.
- Provide formal and informal performance feedback to assigned team members.
- Participate in the Centres’ On- Call Programme, to support escalated queries.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum two (2) years’ working experience in a Contact Centre operation environment.
- Project management experience would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at both the individual and team level.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills - especially report writing and analysis.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, details and interruptions.
- Knowledge of the Labour Relations Code.
- Experience managing personnel and demonstration of leadership skills.
- Able to adapt to and move with changes in the environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the company’s vision, mission and strategy.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- Maintain and promote strong and positive client service relations.
- Strong knowledge of computer software packages including word processing and excel applications.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.