ibex in Jamaica is hiring a Senior Facilities Coordinator on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Senior Facilities Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the maintenance and general facilities supervision to include sanitation of IBEX GLOBAL.
- Has ownership of center accounts pertaining to building procurement and services.
- Responsible for daily walk through of the center to check for any major issues.
- Maintain site cleanliness by ensuring floors, carpet and trash are cared for on a regular schedule.
- Work with the site vendors to coordinate and maintain schedules and support as needed.
- Maintain and inventory all keys and lockers.
- Proactively seek out and implement facilities improvement including site up keeping.
- Check all cubicles, chairs and ceilings tiles daily for stains.
- Check in with manager throughout the day for any open issues related to facilities.
- Communicate any unresolved service issues to the Facility Manager on a timely basis.
- Maintain a positive attitude and support of IBEX GLOBAL’s commitment to Excellence.
- Execute all duties assigned to the highest standard.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Supervisory Management Certificate.
- Experience in Project Management would be an asset.
- Minimum of three years janitorial and mechanical experience.
- Previous maintenance or facilities supervision experience preferred.
- Knowledge of maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to do physical activities (i.e., walking, standing and lifting semi-heavy equipment)
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.