Centerfield in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Workforce Administrator on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Call Center Workforce Management (WFM) Administrator will partner with the Workforce Management team in monitoring real time inbound call traffic to ensure optimum efficiencies and will work to ensure acceptable service levels, abandon rates, and active rates. This position is also responsible for intraday analysis of call flow together with monitoring and adjusting staff resources to meet call volume demands and performance goals. On a regular and continuous basis, the WFM administrator must exercise good judgment, integrity and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences and results having an impact on people, cost and quality of service within the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete and manage schedule exceptions/adjustments for the company on a daily basis
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of data by responding to time-off requests, schedule changes, and other types of requests
- Monitor all real-time and intra-day activities to ensure operational goals are met
- Accurately track and manage contact center schedule adherence
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports and distribute to management
- Develops strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem-solving and issue resolution
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in similar role in the contact center environment
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Microsoft Office knowledge and proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to foster open two-way communication
- Excellent basic arithmetic skills (addition, subtraction, division) and high level accuracy of work
- A problem solver and highly organized individual
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Experience with Workforce Management systems a plus (Verint Impact 360, InContact, NG or similar)
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formulas, filters, pivot tables, imports/exports data from multiple sources)
- Knowledge of contact center metrics, key performance indicators, agent behavioral trends (shrinkage), and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting
- Flexible to work weekends and public holidays
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.