Centerfield in Jamaica is hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator KGN on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The individual will support a team of Talent Acquisition professionals throughout the full recruitment cycle by executing various administrative, support and coordination duties in a high volume, fast pace environment. The Coordinator will work closely with hiring managers from various departments, leaders, human resources and external partners to ensure successful new hire transition in the organization. You must be proactive, enthusiastic, creative and goal driven.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the maintenance of the Application Tracking System by ensuring all activities and movement through the different stages of the workflow process are completed timely including (not limited to); screening, dispositioning and hiring candidates in the system
- Work with the team to coordinate sourcing events (onsite, externally and via social media platforms) geared towards building the candidate pool
- Scheduling candidates for interviews and coordinating with hiring managers regarding availability to ensure a smooth process and successful candidate experience
- Coordinate approved recruiting initiatives and events while working with the team to ensure successful completion
- Manage the scheduling of document submission sessions and assist with orientation sessions for entry and mid-level new hires
- Liaise with external partners to ensure successful and timely completion of pre-employment processes such as; bank account creation, drug testing and background checks
- Ensure new hire onboarding activities are initiated and monitored for successful and timely completion of the process
- Conduct checks with new hires to validate document submission within defined timelines for submission to human resources
- Assist with the department’s successful operation by continuously evaluating processes and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Conduct new hire reference checks
- Sending and addressing correspondence daily
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Competencies:
- Diploma in Human Resource, Business or a related discipline
- Minimum six (6) months experience in a similar capacity in a fast paced environment (preferably the BPO industry)
- Keen knowledge of social media and professional networking sites
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner with a mature mindset
- Good organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.