Guardian Group in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Customer Retention Representative – Customer Retention on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Customer Retention Representative– Customer Retention Unit (CRU) is responsible for making calls to customers with a high chance of lapse in order to retain their business. They will conduct investigations of policyholder’s payment history and other pertinent information prior to each retention call. Through this investigative research he/ she identifies the policyholders that are likely to be receptive to retention calls, gains a view on various viable options that can be presented to an agent or policyholder and then places a call aimed at lapse prevention.
• Place calls to customers that are within the scope of the CRU to prevent lapses or mitigate the likelihood of future lapses.
• Conduct investigative research on “at risk” policyholders to assess/ evaluate their policy history.
• Prepare supplementary information on policy holder history prior to calls being placed to the customer.
• Assist with the investigations and resolution of more complex customer problems and inquiries.
• Identify cases where a policyholder’s payments are not being accurately reflected on their policy and refer these to the relevant department.
• Conduct research to provide viable options to an agent or policyholder to assist in lapse prevention.
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as required.
• Assist the Senior Retention Representative in analyzing trends in policyholder traits and behaviors.
• To perform any other related duties as assigned by the Senior Retention Representative.
• 5 CXC/ CSEC (At least Grade II) passes including Mathematics and English Language
• 2 A’ Level/ CAPE (At least Grade B) passes, or equivalent experience
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service / Customer contact environment.
• Strong AS400 knowledge including use of the following screens: POLI, POLH, FINQ, INCL, RELA
• Ability to use Query Language in AS400
• Intermediate use of Microsoft Excel including experience in the use of Pivot tables
KEY SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
• Work Ethic
• Serving People
• Job Knowledge / Skills
• Problem Solving / Analytical
• Planning / Organizing / Flexibility
• Interpersonal/ Communication Skills
• Team Orientation
The Customer Retention Representative should be self-sufficient, meticulous, systematic, and possess a logical approach to the tasks with good attention to detail. He/she must be organized and be able to manage time efficiently and possess a customer centric approach. He/she must be able to work, without much supervision, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while being thorough, persistent, focused and always demonstrating a professional work ethic.