The Water Source in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Cashier/CSR on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The overall responsibility of the position is to assist customers with their needs, ensuring that they receive the best possible service. This includes invoicing, responding to sales and billing inquiries, phone calls and store merchandising. You will also be required to assist with data entry and cataloguing.
- Receive and disburse money into electronic cash register, process credit or debit card transactions and validate cheques as the primary cashier.
- Invoice all sales and receipts according to Company policy as the primary cashier.
- Enter jobcards and prepare work orders & delivery notes according to Company policy.
- Assist with ensuring that all outstanding monies for the Store are collected in a timely fashion.
- File and retrieve requisite paperwork (jobcards, work orders, invoices and receipts etc.) when necessary.
- Assist walk-in, call-in or online customers with prices, quotations, product advice and recommendations in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow up with Customers regarding their pending order status and delivery / payment arrangements.
- Ensure that the shelves/bins are stocked with product at all times, store is properly merchandised and kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure that the Brochure Stand is always neat and replenished.
- Receive and document customer product repair reports and/or complaints.
- Ensure that all products displayed have correct pricing, are properly labelled and are in sync with all other WS branches.
- Ensure that all printed price books are updated in a timely manner and kept in good condition.
- 5 CSEC passes including Mathematics and English
- 2 Years’ relevant experience preferably in a retail environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- An equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered.
- Must reside within close proximity of the stores location
Applications must be submitted to *****@watersourcett.com
Applications sent through Facebook will not be considered.