Barbados Public Workers’ Co-operative Credit Union Limited is hiring a Business Support Analyst on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
A well-established financial institution is seeking to recruit a Business Support Analyst.
The Business Support Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive reporting and presentation solutions to the Chief Operations Officer and providing analytics to highlight useful information and to support decision-making.
- Preparation of operational and performance reports daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annually or as needed.
- Preparation of performance reports by department based on stipulated key performance indicators.
- Analysis of the transactional data for monitoring trends and opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Executive Summary (Performance) Report.
- Work with Senior Management Team developing cost/benefit analysis for various promotions and strategies.
- Prepare and present high impact presentations.
- Prepare detailed and comprehensive reports on behalf of the Chief Operations Officer for the Group Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with relevant staff to ensure the collation of data for a variety of uses including but not limited to KPIs and financial performance.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other processes that automate and optimize reporting efficiency and quality.
- Assists with project monitoring and budget tracking.
- Assists Chief Operations Officer with customer inquiries and problem resolution.
- Monitors and reports on departmental performance to ensure operations within budgetary guidelines.
- Exhibits willingness to ensure successful inter-departmental relationships.
- Provides management support to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Attends team and staff meetings as required.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the organization’s policies, procedures and strategic plan.
- Works closely with department heads to meet business objectives.
- Sells/cross sells the organisation’s products and services. Identify referral opportunities and make relevant referrals to assist the branch to meet its objectives.
- Any other duties ancillary or related to the foregoing.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, management or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in strategy or Analyst role or similar area.
- Data Analytics Certification (CAP or equivalent)
- MBA would be an asset
- Advance proficiency in MS Excel including advanced formulas, VBA and working with complex spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated understanding of the design and development of reporting tools and dashboards.
- Advanced proficiency in MS SQL including stored procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to the Human Resources Department via e-mail at *****@bpwccul.bb
The e-mail subject line must state “Vacancy - Business Support Analyst”
We thank all candidates but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.