FTX Trading Ltd. in Bahamas is hiring a KYC/AML Analyst on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
FTX Digital Markets is the Bahamian subsidiary of FTX Trading Ltd., owner and operator of FTX, a leading cryptocurrency exchange built by traders for traders. FTX Digital Markets offers users regulated access to FTX's industry-leading derivatives, options, volatility products, and other FTX products and services. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team!
We are looking for a detail oriented individual to handle the end-to-end onboarding of new client accounts (individual and institutional). You will be responsible for collecting all relevant information and manage the client onboarding experience, reviewing KYC (Know Your Client) documentation and performing customer due diligence (CDD) for new client accounts and periodic CDD review on existing client accounts. You will also provide administrative support for the middle and back-office team, maintain and update a database of all the documents, and liaise with internal teams to ensure a smooth onboarding experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, high energy environment!
What we're looking for:
- A passion & interest in crypto or a willingness to learn the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset but not required
- New graduates are welcome but 1-2 years experience in client onboarding, KYC/AML is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English; fluency in another language is a strong asset
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to start immediately is strongly preferred