GTT in Guyana is hiring a Billing Support Operations B2B Support on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related/equivalent field required; or 3 years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with billing systems and processes and/ or telecommunications industry experience.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data, evaluate scenarios, and think critically to make recommendations and decisions within given sphere of responsibility.
Primary responsibilities include providing the Corporate Sales team billing support by means of first contact/single call resolution and through vendor services delivery to GTT within domain of Billing, Operations, and Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Participate in incident resolution with vendor and GTT technical teams as it relates to workflow issues.
- Create the appropriate tickets for B2B customers' requests and/ or system incidents in the ITSM platform in accordance with relevant service delivery management processes and timeliness.
- Triage tickets and assign issue/ incident tickets received in the ITSM platform.
- Assign tickets to Level Two experts in vendor organization or higher-level GTT support organizations.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to *****@gtt.co.gy with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Billing Support Operations B2B Support”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.