Guyana Sugar Corporation is hiring a Financial Accountant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare detail analysis of Annual Procurement Plan and Reconciliation to the Actual Spending.
- Prepare Regulatory Reports for submission to the MoF, MoA, other agencies and the Board.
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory Financial Statements in accordance with the Corporation's articles, statue and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payables team.
- Prepare and ensure compliance to all statutory taxation requirements.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
- ACCA (complete) plus three (3) years' experience in Financial Management.
Please email applications to:
or to the:
Head Human Resources
Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc.
East Coast Demerara