Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc. is hiring a Management Accountant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect and validate data to determine cost of the business.
- Compile monthly management accounts reports and submit to the Group Management Accountant.
- Conduct variance and trend analyses.
- Update schedules on key performance indicators, stock valuation and prepare relevant graphs.
- Monitor routine expenditure on a weekly, monthly and annual basis and investigate queries in order to control expenditures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
ACCA Affiliate plus two (2) years' experience in the Finance field inclusive of budgeting.
Please email applications to:
or to the:
Head Human Resources
Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc.
East Coast Demerara