GTT in Guyana is hiring a Billing and Payment Lead on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related/equivalent field required; or 5 years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with billing systems and processes and/ or telecommunications industry experience.
- Billing and Payment Lead Analyst possesses DM/ Interface Analyst knowledge, skills and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, evaluate scenarios, and think critically to make recommendations and decisions within given sphere of responsibility.
Primary responsibilities include overseeing vendor performance of billing, rating, mediation, and roaming, and review all details of GTT’s invoicing process to include rate validation, test call validation, audit controls, monitoring, analyzing, evaluating and performing actions required to ensure accurate subscriber billing.
- Communicate professional conclusions based on research and analysis of a specific anomaly to stakeholders, vendor(s), and / or management.
- Work with higher management to quickly resolve any and all customer escalated issues.
- Provide support for peers, Billing Support, carrier Customer Care, carrier network support personnel
- Plan and oversee validation processes, checks, and balances to ensure GTT is producing high quality, customer-ready invoices in keeping with management direction and available resourcing.
- Conduct Payment Processing Validation and Payment Agency Interface Support
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to *****@gtt.co.gy with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Billing and Payment Lead”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.