GTT in Guyana is hiring a Billing Support Operations Analyst – Workflow Specialist on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Billing Support Operations Analyst – Workflow Specialist to be attached to the Billing Support Department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related/equivalent field required; or 3 years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with billing systems and processes and/ or telecommunications industry experience.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data, evaluate scenarios, and think critically to make recommendations and decisions within given sphere of responsibility.
Primary responsibilities include providing billing support for workflow and bulk operations by means of first contact/single call resolution and through vendor services delivery to GTT within domain of Billing, Operations, and Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Participate in incident resolution with vendor and GTT technical teams as it relates to workflow issues.
- Assist the business teams’ requests for bulk operation of order processing to be completed in a timely manner.
- Support applicable conflict and incident resolution on a 7x24x365 basis, as needed
- Communicate his/her technical knowledge of a specific anomaly to vendor and/ or management in a succinct, manner.
- Understand SOX controls and comply accordingly within work scope.
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) planning and/or Production validation testing (PVT) planning on C1 systems in accordance with software requirements and design documentation.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to *****@gtt.co.gy with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Billing Support Operations Analyst – Workflow Specialist”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.