Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring a Product Management Assistant (Contract) (56082) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will have responsibility to provide quality assistance to the Assistant Vice President and the Department with co-ordinating all activities around driving the completion of all projects in respect of new and existing individual life and employee benefits products. These activities include profitability testing, product set up, product performance analysis and product change implementation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparing presentations and reports on product reviews/ profit studies and analysis of Individual Life (IL) and Employee Benefits Division (EBD) insurance and annuity portfolios.
- Assist with administrative pricing and product design functions for IL and EBD products including Cayman and Costa Rica.
- Assist with coordinating testing on Individual Life administrative system and agent proposal system for products.
- Assist with preparation of technical Product Knowledge materials.
- Assist with resolving client and agent product queries for Individual Life and Employee Benefits Division.
- Prepare monthly and adhoc departmental reports.
- Prepare monthly reinsurance billing for Sagicor Life Jamaica and Sagicor Life of the Cayman Islands.
- Perform any other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Diploma in Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of one (1) working experience in the life insurance industry would be an asset.
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer software packages, particularly spreadsheet, word processing and power point applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of the general and technical operations, practices and principles of a life insurance company and its related business lines would be an asset.
- Good human relations/ interpersonal skills.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.