GraceKennedy Group in Jamaica is hiring a Receptionist (8845) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Receptionist is responsible for managing the front office, delivering exceptional customer experience to clients, while also being responsible for office administrative duties.
- Welcome visitors in a professional manner, escorting to the designated meeting room and ensuring they are promptly announced to the appropriate person.
- Effectively handle client complaints and queries.
- Responsible for calling/contacting clients to collect cheques charged-back to their accounts.
- Responsible for the proper filing and maintenance of documents, letters and records.
- Assist with the communication company’s products and services
- Refer clients to investment advisors where a sale opportunity may exist.
- Support in the implementation of an effective handling procedures by ensuring adherence to the established time standards and tracking guidelines
- Help to position GKCM as the leader in customer experience among financial institution
Qualification, Experience, and required competencies:
- Diploma in Business Administration
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite [EXCEL, Word, etc.]
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and on own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; organized and focused
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of initiative
GK Capital Management upholds the principles of fairness and equity in the treatment of all our employees and stakeholders. The Company is committed to equity in all its employment practices and policies and seeks to recruit, develop and retain its employees on the basis of merit, ability and performance. As such, we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment, and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, national origin, religion, gender, or otherwise.