RBC in Bahamas is hiring a Manager Credit Structures on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As Manager Credit Structures you will be responsible for developing innovative structures that meet and exceed client needs and expectations, proactively identifying opportunities for credit solutions within existing portfolio and when on-boarding new clients. You will also be responsible for client credit relationships, managing risk, lending revenue growth and administration on shared client files, contributing to unit/team sales objectives and related activities aligned with the Private Banking and High Net Worth value propositions.
What will you do?
- Develop innovative structures that meet and exceed client needs and expectations
- Identify opportunities for credit solutions within existing portfolio and when on-boarding new clients
- Responsible for client credit relationships, managing risk, lending revenue growth and administration on shared client files, contributing to unit/team sales objectives and related activities aligned with the Private Banking and High Net Worth value propositions
- Deliver a superior, professional, best in class credit experience through excellence in preparing well structured, and articulate credit submissions and applying a sense of urgency to turnaround time for our clients
- Identify and fulfill credit strategies and solutions that will meet needs of client and expand client relationship and contribute to the platforms sales and financial performance results
- Develop financial/credit based strategies, with input from appropriate RBC partners, for clients and prospects in order to create or increase revenue, client profitability and client loyalty while at the same time mitigate risk to the bank
- Prepare and submit comprehensive and accurate credit proposals for approval, supported by required due diligence and analysis of Financial Statements with a sense of urgency
- Conduct credit analysis for financing applications and prepare recommendations for approval
- Recognize and pro-actively address any challenges in the application before submitting for adjudication
- Maximize opportunity spotting with Private Bankers to enhance retention, referrals and revenue increasing activities
What do you need to succeed?
- University Degree or equivalent education
- 5 years of progressive experience in Personal/Commercial Banking
- Sound knowledge of all Banking Operations, Sales Routines and Products/Services
- Strong organizational skills and business orientation
- Broad and/or deep understanding of the various products available across RBC group to support client advice and partnering
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through training and coaching, and invest in your continued learning and commitment to building long term careers
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to build close relationships with clients