KPMG Jamaica is hiring an Assistant Business Advisor on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories with close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Jamaica is seeking to hire a highly motivated and talented Assistant Business Advisor in our Internal Audit Department.
- Assisting in ensuring that each engagement assigned to him/her is properly planned.
- Monitoring the engagement performance against the job plan.
- Being responsible for consulting on a timely basis of all problems and obtaining concurrence or resolution where necessary.
- Preparing working papers and internal audit reports on engagements, complete in all respects and in full compliance with statutory requirements/clients requirements/KPMG’s standards for his/her review.
- To assist in conducting the firm’s business in accordance with the highest professional standards and in conformity with the firm’s technical and administrative rules and procedures.
- To represent the firm at clients’ premises throughout the execution of the various assignments.To keep abreast of current developments in industry, KPMG Internal Audit methodology and the IIA professional standards.
- Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting, Data analytics, Finance
- Pursuing the CIA or ACCA or an equivalent post graduate degree;
- Minimum one (1) year internal audit experience in a professional services firm or the insurance industry would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in planning and executing internal audit work programs with the application of data and analytics techniques
- Experience in working independently on small to medium size internal audit engagements
- Proficient in data analytics techniques and tools, working practices in SQL, IDEA will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, report writing and communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.