Sutherland in Jamaica is hiring a Banking Support Associate (Full-Time/Permanent) ONSITE on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as Banking Support Associate. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Banking Support Associates in this role get to:
Customer service skills:
To handle customer service requests due to billing issues or account changes. Identify the root cause for a cancellation request and retain customers by providing a personalized solution to their identified needs. Resolve customer’s issues and promote self-service options to avoid unnecessary repeat calls.
Discover and provide a personalized solution that includes home services such as DIRECTV
Achieve Client’s and internal KPIs
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus or a minimum of 4 CXC/GCE subjects inclusive of English Language and a numeric subject.
- Experience of working in a customer-centric environment is a plus.
- Intermediate reading English language skills
- Retention skills are a must
- Able to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills.
- Sees through the eyes of the customer.
- Articulate, bright and curious.
- Passionate about service
Our workforce has thrived in an environment of diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate our diversity and embrace it whole-heartedly. Sutherland is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to engage in personnel decisions, including those related to recruitment and hiring, and to administer our personnel policies without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. There is no place for disrespect for cultural differences or insensitive stereotypes. We promote a positive work environment by conducting ourselves professionally and helping each other achieve our goal of One Sutherland Team, Playing to Win.