Sutherland in Jamaica is hiring a Work At Home Customer Service Associate (Full Time/Temporary) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Customer Service Consultant. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Customer Service Consultants in this role get to:
Be the Point of Contact; answer inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. Respond to inquiries about products and services, processing payments, or performing general account maintenance. Up-selling customers to new products or services may be encouraged.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 4 CXC/GCE subjects inclusive of English Language or U.S. High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Our workforce has thrived in an environment of diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate our diversity and embrace it whole-heartedly. Sutherland is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to engage in personnel decisions, including those related to recruitment and hiring, and to administer our personnel policies without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. There is no place for disrespect for cultural differences or insensitive stereotypes. We promote a positive work environment by conducting ourselves professionally and helping each other achieve our goal of One Sutherland Team, Playing to Win.