GTT in Guyana is hiring a Systems Analyst - MMG on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field required
- Extensive knowledge working with and supporting cloud-based technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- 1+ year experience working on financial platforms and IT systems
- Basic understanding of API’s
The System Analyst - MMG will be mainly responsible for ensuring the efficient running and upkeep of the platform and resolving issues raised by both internal and external parties. The main objective of the role will be to constantly monitor the system’s performance and configuration and fix issues by working with third parties as well as internal team members
- Investigate complaints from internal and external customers and provide Level 2 support on issues related to the MMG ecosystem
- Monitor the operations of the systems (core as well as customer facing) to ensure maximum operability at all times and to resolve any issues which may arise by troubleshooting with relevant parties (internal and external) and identifying root causes and solutions so as to avoid recurrences.
- Test new features and fixes to the system and provide feedback to the development team..
- Provide end-to-end technical support to the MMG team on a daily basis and during setup and launch of new user types
- Provide technical support on MMG app and website changes.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted by email to *****@mmg.gy with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Systems Analyst - MMG”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.