Kooyman B.V. in Barbados is hiring a Salesperson on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
We are looking for experienced Salesperson with a passion for retail.
We are looking for a results-oriented salesperson with excellent interpersonal skills and a great customer service attitude.
The Shops Assistant- Salesperson is together with his/her colleagues responsible for selling
materials and goods by conducting sales conversations in a clear and convincing way to realize the sales goals of the customer as well as the company.
Some tasks and responsibilities:
- Advise customer on the different tools by giving information about the use and quality of tools.
- Responsible for filling, cleaning and merchandise the racks.
- Ensure that the stock is maintained, presentation of the articles, layout and maintenance of the space
- Check the price labels and SKU/ bar codes of the articles
- Prepare the department in order to perform cycle counting
- Stay informed about the stock level/(new) articles and changes in prices
- Secondary Education with additional of 1 year working experience in a similar position
- Service and customer focused
- (Pro) active attitude
- Product knowledge of Tool
- Willing to work according to store opening hours/schedule and holidays when requested (incl irregular working hours)
- Able to perform work in a standing position for a long time
Do you have the necessary experience and want to join our team? Please respond via the online application form. For more information about the content of this position please contact our Store Manager, Mr Stolwijk +1(246) 4343333