PAE in Bahamas is hiring a Lead Cook I on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission is to provide Naval Warfare Centers, the Fleet, and other customers with accurate undersea, surface, and in-air three-dimensional tracking data and other unique Atlantic test facilities. In support of Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), and Fleet readiness assessment and training. AUTEC is a Major Range and Test Facility Base (MRTFB) and the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport's largest single team project, providing both deep and shallow water test and training environments.
Responsible for the preparation of breakfast, lunch, dinner menus, and maintaining food services health and safety codes on the AUTEC project.
- Provide Customer Service to all personal.
- Short Ordered Cook for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Food preparation by Recipe
- Maintains food service sanitation standards by Florida State Health Codes and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules which may include early or late shifts and working weekends/holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 5 or more years of food experience preferred.
- Obtain and Maintain a Food Managers Certification within 90 days of hire.
- Valid Driver’s License and passport will be required.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and capable of working with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work with well with coworkers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
- This position requires the individual to be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance; US Citizenship is required
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.