Guardsmans Group Ltd. in Jamaica is hiring a HYGIENE SERVICES ATTENDANT - MOPS on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Overview of Role
The successful candidate will be required to provide janitorial services for private and public facilities in accordance with the company’s standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- School Leaving Certificate – minimum;
- NCTVET Certificate in Housekeeping or Villa Services or Certificate in Service Skills for Ancillary Workers;
- Training in Customer Service is an asset;
- Possess at least 1 year related experience;
- Possess a current Food Handlers Permit.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals;
- Ability to operate cleaning machines and tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Must have the ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Follow the schedule for cleaning services to degrease, sanitize and disinfect areas;
- Use manual tools and specialised equipment to clean and sanitize areas according to the service request;
- Follow instructions for chemical usage using assigned safety gears;
- Ensure the job is completed with high cleaning standards;
- Ensure timely arrival at the customer’s location;
- Effectively communicate with supervisor and co-workers;
- Build positive relationships with customers;
- Maintain log of supplies issued to complete jobs.
Please submit your resume to *****@guardsmangroup.com including the job title in the subject of your email. We thank all respondents for their interest, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.