Office Depot in US Virgin Islands is hiring a Print and Client Services Supervisor - KC on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
At Office Depot and Office Max, every leader is responsible for growing total sales and services within the location. The Print and Client Services Supervisor is a full-time role and the person in this position will have ownership of the Print and Client Services area while simultaneously collaborating with the management team to drive customer satisfaction, community outreach and in store events for small and medium business. S/he is expected to quickly build ongoing client centric relationships and become a trusted expert by utilizing Office Depot’s advanced selling skills and certification programs, and product knowledge in Print and Services and throughout the store to meet clients’ needs.
Is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of print services: providing guidance, training and direction within the Print area to ensure clients experience the highest level of service.
Print and Client Services Supervisor will also be a ‘Key Carrier’, and while functioning in this role, will be considered the Client Engagement Lead. Primary Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is customer satisfaction and related results, such as Net Promoter Score (NPS). Demonstrates a passion for the brand, print services and solutions, and other products and services offered to our customers.
The Print and Client Services Supervisor will utilize the Company’s proven sales principles and take the opportunity to develop Sales Advisors, Service Advisors and Solutions Advisors with these same principles. The essential functions of this position may require you to consent to periodic comprehensive background checks conducted by a third-party.
- Oversees the Print function to ensure efficient operation while driving overall store sales.
- Operates and trains associates on all equipment within the Print Services area to maintain efficient production and ensure client orders are completed correctly and on-time, to include determining if RPC (Regional Print Center) should be used, per established guidelines.
- Effectively utilizes communication tools to request assistance within the Print Services area, and to coordinate the appropriate service for all customers throughout the store.
- Responsibilities as an External Key Carrier include but are not limited to ensuring the safety and security of the building and associates during the absence of the management team. Performing opening or closing responsibilities. This includes driving awareness of key performance indicators, providing leadership to improve results, activation/deactivation of the store’s alarm system, and processes for opening or closing the store.
- Routinely reviews cash handling, cashier and merchandise error logs, register voids, tax exemption and all related cash office audits.
- Consistently maintains store and print department appearance to company guidelines and keeps a neat, clean, well-stocked environment. Adheres to all standards related to signage labeling and merchandise presentation.
- Drives positive customer satisfaction levels and provides effective training to associates to enhance the customer experience. Collaborates on community outreach initiatives and coordinating in store events with small and medium businesses to increase foot traffic and client/customer retention.
- Works to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge through sales and service tools provided.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and practices; and supports the company’s loss prevention efforts
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent education preferred
Minimum 3 year experience in related field
- Experience and/or training in related field
- Experience in Print Center Operations preferred
- Must be the subject matter expert in the Print Services area
- Must possess advanced selling skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment
- Must be able to coach and train others in a professional environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.