Kooyman B.V. in Curacao is hiring a Digital Marketing Officer on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
For our head office in Curaçao, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer with a strong background in online marketing and excellent analytical skills and project management.
Main duties and responsibilities
Over the years, Kooyman has been transforming itself into an organization in which marketing plays a more strategic role. The growing role of online marketing within our organization is crucial for further growth in addition to the more analogue driven marketing.
It is up to the Digital Marketing Officer to use and interpret online data within our organization to help achieve further omnichannel growth. He/She will have a clear focus on all digital communication. The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for the planning and management of the online marketing of our organization, the social media channels and the online reports regarding our products and services.
Some tasks and responsibilities
- As part of the Marketing Management Team contribute to the entire marketing and communication process and to the overall marketing annual calendar
- Align and implement overall brand strategy into online marketing plan
- Design and supervise all aspects regarding our digital marketing department, including our marketing database, e-mail and display campaign and continuously optimize performance
- Analyze statistic data that affect our daily website traffic, services and our target audience and transform them into executable plans
- Prepare accurate reports regarding the overall performance of our social media and online marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development of online campaigns & new and innovative growth strategies
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets and plan campaign ads with third parties
- Coordinate the execution of the digital marketing and social media activities with the assigned experts to achieve our marketing strategy
- Identify the latest trends and technologies that affect retail and transform them into executable plans
- Manage the Customer Service Officer by motivating, coaching and supervising him/her in the execution of the work and professional development
- Plan and maintain the social media platform(s)
- Set up and manage online campaigns in a strategic, creative, and executable way
- Highly analytical thinker with a customer first mindset
- Master’s degree with focus on data/analytical skills in social media
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position and/or with online marketing
- Must be able to formulate campaign strategies based on data
- Must be able to work strategically, creatively and executive
- Excellent working ability of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Innovative thinker with out of the box mentality
- Good organizational skills
- Hands-on and result oriented personality
This role is relatively new, and the candidate will be expected to be proactive in identifying and developing further ways in which the use of online marketing can be beneficial to our organization.
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Send your motivational letter and resume to Cindy Melendez via the application form below.
For more information about the position, please contact Cindy Melendez at + 5999 461 3333 ext. 1307