Maples Group in Cayman Islands is hiring a Receptionist on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The Receptionist will be reporting to the Operations Manager ("OM").
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager ("OM"), the Receptionist is responsible for answering all incoming calls to the switchboard, managing the incoming emails and faxes to the electronic mail boxes and greeting all new staff, clients and visitors to the office. General administrative tasks are also handled as necessary. This includes, but it not limited to the following:
- Promptly answering all incoming calls to the switchboard and transferring calls as necessary;
- Promptly addressing emails to the shared mailboxes – liaising with the representative of the core teams to resolve queries in a timely manner;
- Supporting onsite Security with management of new staff starters, clients and any visitors to the office, by confirming planned visits and next steps for building access;
- Greeting all visitors and clients, ensuring they are attended to as quickly as possible;
- Ensuring reception area and lounge space is kept tidy and professional;
- Ensuring rolling screen is operational, raising any technical concerns with IT to address;
- Distributing building access fobs in accordance with the established security protocols and maintaining security logs as required;
- Liaising with site security to confirm parking, gate and gym access or changes to the same for staff;
- Maintaining the training and boardroom booking calendars and confirming setup requests with
- Operations as necessary;
- Maintaining and reconciling stamp duty paid;
- Ensuring company cost-recovery system is properly implemented;
- Completing checklists and reports in the expected timeframes;
- Monitoring shared mailboxes and liaising with Ops, Security and Mailroom teams as appropriate to address queries;
- Scanning of checklists and stamp duty logs to electronic filing systems
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient with using computers and MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proficient with using photocopy and scanning machines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Possesses strong organisational skills
- Takes initiative to look for ways to improve processes that maintain the quality controls required in ensuring that output is correctly completed
- Strong time management, prioritisation and communication skills
- Strong attendance records and good time-keeping
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime as required in support of Operations
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently when required
Training and Development:
- Being able to generate original ideas, finding more efficient / effective ways of doing jobs and making useful suggestions for improvements; and
- Grasping instructions quickly and accurately and solving novel or problem situations
- Acting in accordance with legal, regulatory and internal risk management requirements, including complying with policies and procedures; and
- Reporting operational issues to the OM.
- Being effective in planning and organizing work, showing an ability to meet deadlines;
- Being aware of the sensitivity of information and treating it appropriately;
- Demonstrating a high productivity level in work through time and cost control; and
- Demonstrating capability to think broadly, considering a wide range of internal and external factors when solving problems.
- Ad-hoc projects, as required.