Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Saint Kitts and Nevis is hiring a Guest Services-Bellman on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
An exciting opportunity awaits you at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis! As the first and longest standing Caribbean resort in the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts portfolio, we are looking for dynamic team members to join us at this iconic property. Four Seasons Resort Nevis is seeking a Bellman with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Come be a part of our tradition of more than 30 years of authentic Caribbean hospitality.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, and the birthplace of U.S. Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. A place where love and harmony is ever-present, Nevis is a spirited and soulful haven, where both serenity and adventure can be pursued endlessly. Our island home is beaming with natural beauty, from the green summit of Nevis Peak down to the sugar-soft sand of Pinney’s Beach. And our recently renovated resort offers 189 spacious rooms and suites, more than 83 luxurious villas, world class dining with seven distinct restaurants and bars, a championship golf course, an award-winning tennis program, a serene Garden of Eden-like spa and much, much more.
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis is looking for suitable qualified applicants to fill the position of Bellman. The successful candidate will report to the Guest Services Manager.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work every year since 1998.
- The Bell Attendant is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after from the start.
- As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department carries a special responsibility.
- Stationed at the bell stand inside the hotel and greets each guest by name upon arrival and departure.
- Transports luggage to the guest room for arrivals and transports luggage for departing guests to the hotel entrance or into temporary storage.
- Provides arriving guests with a hotel orientation.
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry a piece of luggage up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have Secondary School level reading and writing skills
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player
All applicants must hold valid Work Authorization for St. Kitts & Nevis
We look forward to receiving your application!