Kooyman B.V. in Barbados is hiring a Inventory Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
For our store in Barbados we are looking for an: INVENTORY MANAGER
The Inventory Manager is responsible for the total planning, organization, registration, reporting, and monitoring of all incoming flow of goods and handling the related transfers at the branch.
- Directing, instructing, guiding, motivating and managing the subordinates within the branch in an efficient and stimulating manner
- Detecting and analyzing differences between administrative and actual stock. Explaining these differences, with an eye on possible trends and/or special features and then justifying them in writing to the Assistant Store Manager
- Operational interpretation of all activities that are required for achieving the business objectives in the area of stock movement
- Ultimately ensuring the correct processing of all goods mutations, besides the regular sales, such as depreciation of damaged goods, depreciation for internal use, depreciation indicated as inventory differences, and depreciation on behalf of the purchasing department
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business and additional professional training in stock management, logistics or supply chain management.
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel (incl. V-Lookups, IF Statements and Pivot Tables)
- Strong numerical, analytical and process improvement capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership experience and working in team environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Verifiable affinity with building material and/or hardware retail industry
Do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Send your application including your motivation letter and CV via the application for below.
For more information about the position, please contact the Store Manager, Mr. Harold Stolwijk, at +1(246) 434 3333.