Jumby Bay Island Resort in Antigua and Barbuda is hiring a Storeroom Clerk on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The Storeroom Clerk is responsible for assisting with the proper storage of all food, beverage, operations supplies and equipment. Responsible for confirming that the correct stock is on hand and also ensuring that the stock is rotated, received as well as correctly documented when issued. They will work in conjunction with the Purchasing team to ensure that all warehouse activities are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role, preferably in a luxury environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels – excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills.
- Valid Antigua and Barbuda Driver’s License required.
- Valid Food Handler’s Certificate an asset.
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 50 pounds minimum.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push, reach up and down and climb as necessary.