Centerfield in Jamaica is hiring a Helpdesk Administrator on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Summary of the Position:
We are looking for a Help Desk Administrator to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered a Centerfield front liner, solving basic technical problems and providing support for all assigned areas. The goal is to ensure customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem-solving process
- Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk processes, products, and services
Required Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in providing helpdesk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases, and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.