SLS Baha Mar in Bahamas is hiring a POOL ATTENDANT - BUNGALOW (SLS) (JOB ID: 415) on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
- High School Diploma
- Hospitality/Tourism resort experience preferred
Description of Responsibilities
SLS at Baha Mar’s Pool Attendant will be responsible for providing a clean, safe and fun experience for pool guests; ensuring guests’ expectations for their pool recreation are exceeded. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide dynamic services to ensure guests are “wowed” by SLS at Baha Mar’s hospitality
- Welcome guests to pool and attend to their needs including, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, issuing recreational equipment, etc.
- Assist pool food & beverage service with delivery and clean up
- Clean the pool and surrounding area including, ashtrays, furniture, tables, chairs, decks, showers and cabanas
- Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss
- Maintain pool area equipment including, umbrellas, pool safety devices and toys, etc.
- Set up and break down pool area by stacking and un-stacking chairs, etc
- Report potential hazards and safety issues
- Answer all questions and resolve any guest complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Uphold the highest standards of courtesy and conduct exceeding expectations
- Total compliance with SLS at Baha Mar’s standards of operation
- Stay current on hospitality best practices and industry trends
- Perform other duties as assigned