Homelight in Saint Lucia is hiring an IT Support Analyst on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Responding to technical support tickets
- Support MacBooks and Windows PC’s
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue
- Perform user administration duties
- Connecting to the customer’s computer system via remote access
- Providing minor technical or operational training
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant notes
- Creating documentation and knowledge base articles for identified issues
- Exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills