Bedell Cristin in Cayman Islands is hiring a Receptionist on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The capabilities and talent of our lawyers have earned us industry recognition for identifying all the steps necessary to meet our clients’ goals, however diverse or complex the requirement.
We are an award-winning law firm with expertise in BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey law and the agility to drive success for our clients in a fast moving world. We provide legal advice shaped around the needs of corporate and private clients, financial institutions and intermediaries worldwide.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams, we marry thought leadership with a proactive approach to solving issues holistically – without a client needing to raise them – across geographies and practice areas in the most efficient and seamless way. Through this approach – delivering reliability and stability with flair – we combine commercial acumen with service excellence that helps you to achieve your goals and stay ahead.
Purpose of the job
To provide a professional, efficient and courteous service to external and internal clients when managing the reception/switchboard and to provide a high quality service across a range of administrative support tasks, as delegated by the Office Manager or the Partners, to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Answering the door, greeting and looking after clients
- Operating the switchboard
- keeping reception in good order
- Receiving and logging of incoming and outgoing communications and liaison with others as necessary, including couriers and incoming deliveries, etc.
- Setting up meetings, client facing rooms and the kitchen
- Managing the diary for all board and meeting rooms
- Organising catering and refreshments for meetings
- Before and after meetings, setting out and clearing the meeting rooms
- Maintaining all rooms so they are ready and fit for each meeting
- Keeping the kitchen tidy, ordering supplies and ensuring the fridges are well stocked
- Managing stationary inventory and ordering of supplies
- Assisting with monthly reconciliation of vendor accounts and payments of statements and invoices
General Office Support
- Providing cover as required with a number of finance related tasks.
- A good level of secondary education is required
- Knowledge and experience of switchboard and reception in a professional service firm would be an advantage
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident PC user
We would like you to have:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- A team spirited approach
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Common sense and initiative
- A willingness to learn, adapt and be flexible
- Drive, determination and commitment
In this role you will be expected to:
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations including those around anti-money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Commit to fulfilling your personal CPD requirements and to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
- Act in keeping with our core behaviours.