Central Housing and Planning Authority in Guyana is hiring an Architect on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The incumbent is required to prepare graphic designs in support of the Planning and development process for settlements, executed by the Planning Department.
Skills, Knowledge and abilities
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting designs.
2. Strong inter-personal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels.
3. Display high level of creativity and imagination.
4. Excellent design and drafting skills; proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up, Photoshop and other related computer graphics design programmes.
5. Strong proficiencies in digital rendering; ability to work with three-dimensional designs (3D Modelling)
6. Strong proficiencies in Model building.
Qualification and Experience
1. A University Degree in Architecture or Urban Planning and Design
2. A University Diploma in Architecture and at least 3 years work experience.
3. Technician Diploma/Certificate in Building & Civil Construction, Architectural drawing, plus 5 years working experience.
Application along with Curriculum Vitae must be submitted to:
The Human Resource Manager (ag)
Central Housing & Planning Authority
42 Croal & United Nations Place