Aviation Services of Grenada Ltd is hiring a General Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
To provide strong and visible leadership in managing the affairs of Aviation Services of Grenada by establishing clear strategic direction aligned to the organization’s priorities, engaging, and developing people capabilities, and creating a culture of high performance to enable excellent service delivery of service objectives.
• Leadership and strategic management
• Policy management, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
• Resource management (human, financial, material, and physical)
• Relationship management
• Statutory oversight
A Post Graduate degree in Management, Finance, or other relevant disciplines from an accredited institution
At least five years’ work experience in a senior management position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of the aviation industry
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources management, leadership technique.
• Sound knowledge of policy analysis and formulation
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Highest level of confidentiality, integrity, professionalism, and decorum
• Ability to convey and receive information effectively to meet the needs of all stakeholders
• Ability to negotiate and influence
• Skillsets with excellent networking skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external industry partners
• Proven strong leadership with the ability to coach, motivate and mentor teams and individuals.
• Ability to work under pressure, adapt to change, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
• Ability and commitment to deliver outstanding results.
• Ability to successfully drive a business agenda in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to be a team player.
LEADERSHIP: Motivates, empowers, inspires. Collaborates with and encourages others. Develops a culture where employees feel ownership in what they do and continually improve the business. Builds consensus when appropriate. Focuses team members on common goals.
ACTION ORIENTATION: Targets and achieves results, overcomes obstacles, accepts responsibility, establishes standards and responsibilities, creates a result-oriented environment, and follows through on actions.
COMMUNICATION: Communicates well, both verbally and in writing. Effectively conveys and shares information and ideas with others. Listens carefully and understands various viewpoints. Presents ideas clearly and concisely and understands relevant detail in presented information.
CRITICAL JUDGEMENT: Possesses the ability to define issues and focus on achieving workable solutions. Consistently does the right thing by performing with reliability.
INNOVATION AND ADAPTABILITY: Generates novel ideas and develops or improves existing and new systems that challenge the status quo, takes risks, encourages innovation, demonstrates resilience and stress tolerance in difficult situations. Adjusts to Change and manages the change process.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Effectively and productively engages with others and establishes trust, credibility, and confidence with others.
CUSTOMER ORIENTATION: Listens to customers, builds customer confidence, increases customer satisfaction, ensures commitments are met, sets appropriate customer expectations, and responds to customer needs.
TEAMWORK: Knows when and how to attract, develop, reward, and utilise teams to optimize results. Acts to build trust, inspire enthusiasm, encourage others and help resolves conflicts, and develop consensus in creating high-performance teams.
TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS: Demonstrates strong technical/functional proficiencies and knowledge in areas of expertise. Shows knowledge of the Organization’s business and proficiency in the strategic and financial processes, including Profit & Loss planning processes and their implications for the Organization.
Applications with resumes should be sent to *****@asg.gd