Digicel in Antigua and Barbuda is hiring a Service Delivery Engineer on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
REPORTS TO (TITLE): Technical Manager
Primary objectives of the job:
The Service Delivery Engineers will be primarily responsible for planning, management and quality control of the home and mobile LTE functions.
The position is also responsible for network and firmware maintenance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately process service applications for all DIGICEL H&E customers and make any updates/changes, discounts, costs, to customer records when required on the related systems, e.g. TCRM.
- Ensure accurate and timely provisioning, maintenance and updates of all customer accounts
- Action outstanding service requests for all DIGICEL customers that are submitted on POS/Remote Authorization via the Channel Partners
- Contact customers to discuss/clarify request for services and manage email requests by processing.
- Answer and provide support to the Symposium telephone line for dealers and Dispatch Team as per agreed SLA
- Liaise with Sales Representatives and Account Managers, to validate, assess and analyze service requests and where necessary make amendments to service requests.
- Acknowledge receipt of orders by way of return call or email to customer/Account Manager.
- Assist with TDD/LTE production and high level reports
- Assist with managing service desk daily ensuring all tickets are updated accordingly
- Manage agents productivity
- Perform any other job related duties that may be required
Academic qualifications and experience required for job: (Minimum)
- Degree in telecommunications, engineering or related field
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications; Word, PowerPoint, Office Outlook, and Excel
Specialized knowledge, skills and training Required: (Minimum)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Customer Service Training
- Good analytical skills
- Effective time management Skills