Axcel Finance in Saint Lucia is hiring a Credit Analyst (SME Loans) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As the Credit Analyst you will be responsible to diligently and prudently analyze financial information to make credit decisions. You will assess consumer and small business loans for risk and compliance using established underwriting policies, limits and risk concentration.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the Company’s underwriting and risk framework;
- Analyze data including business financials, bank statements and cash flows;
- Assess credit quality of loan applications and compliance with established policies and legal requirements;
- Ensure underwriting credit analysis is sound and justifies / mitigates the identified credit risk;
- Review required documentation for completeness;
- Ensure integrity of the loan portfolio.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent professional qualification in financial services.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in loan origination, underwriting or credit risk management, particularly in the SME market.
- Ability to analyze and interpret cash flows and financial statements.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent organizational ant time management skills
- Must be attentive to details and able to multi-task while working in a very dynamic environment.