Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Saint Kitts and Nevis is hiring a Turndown Attendant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
An exciting opportunity awaits you at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis! As the first and longest standing Caribbean resort in the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts portfolio, we are looking for dynamic team members to join us at this iconic property. Four Seasons Resort Nevis is seeking an On-Call Turndown Attendant with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Come be a part of our tradition of more than 30 years of authentic Caribbean hospitality.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, and the birthplace of U.S. Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. A place where love and harmony is ever-present, Nevis is a spirited and soulful haven, where both serenity and adventure can be pursued endlessly. Our island home is beaming with natural beauty, from the green summit of Nevis Peak down to the sugar-soft sand of Pinney’s Beach. And our recently renovated resort offers 189 spacious rooms and suites, more than 83 luxurious villas, world class dining with seven distinct restaurants and bars, a championship golf course, an award-winning tennis program, a serene Garden of Eden-like spa and much, much more.
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis is looking for suitable qualified applicants to fill the position of On-Call Turndown Attendant. The successful candidate will report to the Housekeeping Manager.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work every year since 1998.
- Read and understand the work report/room assignment sheet.
- Provide turndown service to any guest room according to procedures.
- Pick up and ensure the bucket/caddy is adequately and properly stocked.
- Clean, dust, sanitize and supply (including amenities) all guest rooms (including bathrooms) assigned daily, according to procedures.
- Make beds and vacuum the floors in assigned rooms.
- Keep corridors clean, neat and free of litter in all assigned areas.
- Properly use all cleaning supplies and equipment.
Skills and Abilities
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player
All applicants must hold valid Work Authorization for St. Kitts & Nevis
We look forward to receiving your application!