Vanguard Risk Solutions in Cayman Islands is hiring an Insurance Administrator - Processing on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Reporting to the Supervisor, Insurance Administration in the Operations Department, the successful candidate will efficiently provide administrative, clerical support within the Operations Department relating to Processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Process new, renewal and endorsement transactions
- Prepare and process, client policy documentation including endorsements, advices of insurance, renewals, schedules, certificates.
- Process and prepare client cash receipts, cheques, credit card and debit card payments.
- Balance cash receipt registers.
- Prepare renewal notices.
- Prepare monthly bordereaux.
- Scan and attach policy documents.
- Process correspondence.
- Prepare client quotes.
Requirements for the role include:
- Associate degree or equivalent in Insurance or Accounting
- Related experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong administration and organizational skills, with significant attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in the function of MS Office and any other required Company programs/databases.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary, while remaining sensitive and discrete with confidential information.