The Citco Group Limited in Cayman Islands is hiring a Vice President, Compliance on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Compliance team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will be part of our Compliance function, which strives for best practice across the divisions, providing technical support to the business functions, identifying, managing and reducing compliance risks across the business functions and continually developing key processes in line with industry and regulatory changes.
- You will be part of the Group Compliance function, reporting to the EVP, Compliance. The function is responsible for monitoring and reviewing compliance related operations, providing regulatory guidance and supporting to the various Citco business divisions in the Cayman Islands.
- You will assist local management in securing compliance with local regulatory legislation, as well as compliance with the Citco Group’s Global Financial Crime policies and guidelines.
- You will also be responsible for liaising with Regulatory Authorities in the Cayman Islands in close coordination with Group Compliance and assisting with regulatory audits of these regulated entities. In respect of all regulatory developments in the Cayman Islands, the position advises the respective Boards of Directors and Group Compliance.
- You are also tasked with acting as Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the regulated entities in the Cayman Islands, including the filing of suspicious transactions reports.
- You will ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations
- You will ensure compliance with all internal policies and procedures
- You will remain up to date and informed about relevant local legislative and regulatory developments
- You will review and maintain relevant policies and procedures as local legislation and requirements are amended
- You will execute monitoring reviews
- You will act as Compliance Officer and MLRO for the regulated entities
- You will prepare and present compliance reports to the respective Board of Directors
- You will assist in Group Compliance initiatives, as needed.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting/ Finance or Economics
- You have three to five years of experience in the Asset Servicing Industry
- You have knowledge of compliance and regulatory matters, specifically Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- You have prior experience as a Compliance Officer and as a Money Laundering Reporting Officer including engaging directly with regulators
- You have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- You have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of management
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.