St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is hiring a Runner Linen on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Transport linen carts with clean laundry from laundry room to storage rooms on each floor of property. Replenish linens in the linen rooms based on the amount of linens needed for each floor as noted on the linen distribution form. Return cart to designated area at the end of shift. Clean and organize items stored in laundry room, supply/storage closets, linen room, and/or uniform room. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests- service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 100 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.