Advantage Communications Inc. in Jamaica is hiring a Senior Capacity Planning Analyst on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
When you're an employee of Advantage Communications, you're home. Located at the Towers in New Kingston, we are looking for strong community leaders who embody our 4 core values. If you are a positive person, honest, humble and fun to work with, we'd very much like you to become a member of our team!
The Analyst, Capacity Planning is responsible for developing strategic long & short-term capacity plans to achieve current and projected business requirements relating to the Company’s multi-site/multi-client/multi-Geo environment. This position will partner closely Senior Manager, Workforce Strategy and with internal stakeholders to drive accurate hire plans, shrink containment and achieve maximum seat utilization results. The incumbent will proactively identify and recommend opportunities to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness and implement best practices across the team.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Workforce Strategy
- Design, develop and maintain, short and long-term capacity plans for all lines of business across the company
- Promote effective decision-making through accurate and timely analysis of large data sets relating to capacity, business growth and changing demand
- Develop and publish visual management aids based on underlying capacity data
- Host regular weekly and ad hoc capacity planning meetings with each program to facilitate alignment and successful execution of capacity plans
- Publish accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, including corporate hiring calendar; productive & new hire training FTE counts; productive attrition rates; forecasted hours/service delivery to required; actual to planned trending; seat utilization forecasts; etc
- Perform statistical analysis on a regular basis to identify unexpected changes in call arrival/staffing patterns, AHT, growth, shrinkage, training, holiday, and seasonality trends and adjust forecasting or operational plans accordingly
- Publish executive flash summarizing key performance metrics at an aggregate and rollup level, by program and location
- Develop program forecast patterns using defined and/or historical data sets
- Develop additional tools and strategies to optimize the capacity planning process within the department
- Assist in onboarding of new staff members
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
- Post-secondary education with Certification from The Call Center School, Society Workforce Planning Professionals, or a Technical Institution with 2 – 5 years related experience or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years workforce management experience within in a contact center environment; prior experience in Capacity Planning would be considered an asset
- Base knowledge of contact center strategic operations with emphasis on forecasting, planning and scheduling methodologies, simulation models (erlang C, WestBay, etc)
- Strong mathematical and computer background with excellent knowledge of MS Excel (as well as other Microsoft products commonly used) required
- A proven track record working effectively with multifunctional teams and across multiple geographies, with an instinct to think and act globally
- Must be highly analytical, organized and innovative, with effective time management skills
- The ability to work well independently while ensuring Sr. Leadership remain informed of variances to plan, potential issues, or areas of sensitivities
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling software or equivalent required
- Knowledge of ACD platforms operating in a contact center environment
- Knowledge of ODBC and basic programming (SQL) considered an asset
- Ability to effectively lead meetings with documented and actionable outputs achieved
- Able to work in a 24 hour a day, 365 days per year environment
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required (Credit check may also apply)