Advantage Communications Inc. in Jamaica is hiring a Head of Training/Quality on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
When you're an employee of Advantage Communications, you're home. Located at the Towers in New Kingston, we are looking for strong community leaders who embody our 4 core values. If you are a positive person, honest, humble and fun to work with, we'd very much like you to become a member of our team!
Advantage Communications is currently seeking a dynamic Training and Quality leader to join our growing BPO (Call Center) company. Qualified candidates will possess extensive experience in training and quality leadership of a call center centric team. The responsibility of the Head of Training and Quality is to lead the design, development and execution of all learning and development programs. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
How to make a Difference
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPONSIBLITIES include the following however other duties may be assigned.
Responsible to deliver pre-determined training curriculum within defined training environments in a manner that supports optimized employee learning, development, and engagement.
- Work collaboratively with operations leadership and clients to develop an integrated learning & development strategy that develops team members in support of the current business strategy and long-term vision of the organization.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods including mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, and simulations.
- Establish and implement new processes to ensure consistency across all learning experiences.
- Partner with business units across the organization to identify the desired business outcomes, develop engaging and effortless learning experiences to achieve outcomes and measure the results.
- Lead the design, development and deployment of development programs and ensure that all agents receive the development and education they need to drive the business and be successful in their current and future roles.
- Coach and develop a team of learning & development professionals and structure the department to ensure appropriate capacity to support business demands.
- Assist in the development and implementation of uniformed training curriculums
- Assures that all educational technologies are utilized to the maximum effectiveness.
- Overseas the development and maintenance of accurate training records
- Overseas and assists in a unified approach to orientation and training that includes PowerPoint, handouts, materials etc.
- Coordinates training at different locations times and days to accommodate the on-going needs of the business
- Performs Quality Assurance of transactions (phone, manual and electronic inputs) ensuring regulatory and service requirements individually and from an end-to-end process perspective are maintained - with statistically valid sampling.
- Works with external and internal clients to ensure the successful development, implementation and maintenance of all quality controls and service expectations. Provides quality results at an individual, team, and department level.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual quality reviews. Provides detailed reporting to Operations Leadership along with recommendations for training and quality improvements.
- Leads and shapes the development of Audit standards including monitoring systems and processes
- Ensures quality levels meet the needs of all internal and external clients with an emphasis on process, quality, and financial control.
- Completes and conducts Quality Systems effectiveness reviews and analysis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 8-10 years of experience in the learning, development and training field
- 4+ years of management experience
- Experience managing and collaborating with global teams
- Demonstrates excellent project management and consulting skills in the management of large-scale training programs and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well with others, manage resources wisely, and effectively communicate with individuals.
- Strong oral and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and software skills particularly as it relates to training
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems preferred.
- Call Center: 8 years (Preferred)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.